Monday, October 1, 2012

Have you heard of Del Ray Fabrics? + Discount Code!

Hi guys,
Let me introduce you to Del Ray Fabrics if you don't already know. What a great fabric shop this is! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it. Pam, the shop owner, carries many fabrics I haven't seen elsewhere and her prices are really reasonable. REALLY! What really makes me truly happy though, is the even better shipping prices. She'll ship internationally as well and $150 gets you free shipping, but if you aren't ordering that much, the price is still really low compared to almost all fabric stores I've found. I really dislike having to spend more on shipping than I do on my fabric...but maybe that's just me.

Why don't you check out this wonderful fabric shop online at: www.delrayfabrics.com/
And maybe even sign up for the newsletter while you are there. I did, because I don't want to miss out on any fabulous deals! I think you'll like what you find.

I bought several items including some of the yummy Tula Pink fabrics like Parisville because Pam is having a Freespirit Tent Sale! I wish I had been around when Parisville first came out. I'm just so glad I was still able to find it here at Del Ray Fabrics.

Oh and guess what? Pam is offering everyone a discount of 10% off your first entire order!! All you have to do is use the discount code: "JENNIE" when you check out.

1 comment:

No word verification! Thank you for taking time out of your day to comment. It is always appreciated.