Monday, October 1, 2012

Have you heard of Del Ray Fabrics? + Discount Code!

Hi guys,
Let me introduce you to Del Ray Fabrics if you don't already know. What a great fabric shop this is! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it. Pam, the shop owner, carries many fabrics I haven't seen elsewhere and her prices are really reasonable. REALLY! What really makes me truly happy though, is the even better shipping prices. She'll ship internationally as well and $150 gets you free shipping, but if you aren't ordering that much, the price is still really low compared to almost all fabric stores I've found. I really dislike having to spend more on shipping than I do on my fabric...but maybe that's just me.

Why don't you check out this wonderful fabric shop online at: www.delrayfabrics.com/
And maybe even sign up for the newsletter while you are there. I did, because I don't want to miss out on any fabulous deals! I think you'll like what you find.

I bought several items including some of the yummy Tula Pink fabrics like Parisville because Pam is having a Freespirit Tent Sale! I wish I had been around when Parisville first came out. I'm just so glad I was still able to find it here at Del Ray Fabrics.

Oh and guess what? Pam is offering everyone a discount of 10% off your first entire order!! All you have to do is use the discount code: "JENNIE" when you check out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links. I love all the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Everyone,How are you.Excellent working Today Join your Platform got new information..My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Massasje Stavanger
    Rynkekrem
    Anti aldring
    Botox Stavanger
    Behandling av pigmentflekker
    Laserbehandling mot rynker
    Porer i huden
    Behandling mot rynker Stavanger
    Rynker
    Permanent hårfjerning Sandnes
    Hudpleie produkter
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals

    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete

No word verification! Thank you for taking time out of your day to comment. It is always appreciated.