Saturday, May 26, 2012

And The Winner of the Kona Card Is...

A huge thank you to everyone for entering! There was a total of 718 entries! Wow! There were a couple of duplicate comments and to make it absolutely fair, I always delete those. So, after deleting those 11 duplicates there were 707 entries. I then used a new random generator I found that I like better than random.org. It seems to me when you have a high number of entries, random.org is always spitting out numbers at the higher end and neglects the lower end of the range. I tested this generator out many, many times and it did a good job of picking out low, middle and high numbers throughout my tests. It seems it is more truly random and just more evenly balanced to me. So, I'll be using that from now on. Ok, you're probably wondering who the winner is by now...

The winner will have 48 hours to respond with her info which shouldn't be a problem since she isn't a no-reply blogger and she is a follower (thanks for that)! 

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone! I know I will! I'm making peanut butter frosting to go on some chocolate, caramel-filled cupcakes. To die for!!! And I'm going to get going on a quilt for QuiltsForKids.org. I have some Disney Pixar's Cars fabric and some Disney Mickey Mouse fabric for the back! I hope it turns out cute.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much. I have emailed you my info. I'd love the recipe for your cupcakes. They sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification! Thank you for taking time out of your day to comment. It is always appreciated.