Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kona Solids Bundles

Fluffy Sheep Quilting is having a contest for the best Kona Solids bundle. You could win 2 yards of Kona Solids! Yippee! I just love contests where you get to "play." 

I call this bundle: Bazinga!
Clockwise from top left the colors shown are: 
Jade Green, Magenta, Lime, Tomato, Tangerine, Canary, Bright Pink and Turquoise.

I call this bundle: Something about the Sea
I was thinking of dark skies, the sea and sea foam on the sand when I picked out the colors.
Colors listed Clockwise from Top left are:
Teal, Jade Green, Lime, Coal, Bone, Azure, Peacock, and Turquoise.

I call this bundle: Out of My Comfort Zone
It reminds me of some 60's or 70's color block mod dress.
Clockwise from the top-left the colors are:
Magenta, Coal, Bright Pink, Lime, Purple, Charcoal, Teal Blue and Jade Green.

I call this bundle: Queen Bee
Another out of my comfort zone. I like it. Inspired by honeycombs, wild honey, and bees.

Colors clockwise from top-left are:
Coal, Pepper, Charcoal, Corn Yellow, Banana, Bone, Papaya and Canary.

I call this bundle: Berries & Cream
I really like this one. I don't usually go for the deep dark colors, but this somehow reminds me of fresh picked berries--like the basket of blackberries I picked yesterday. Yum!

Clockwise from top-left the colors are: 
Dark Violet, Magenta, Pepper, Purple, Coal, Bone, Charcoal and Eggplant.

I call this bundle: The Ariel
It reminds me of The Little Mermaid. Ariel's red hair, her fins, the ocean water and the pink clamshell top.
Colors from top-left going clockwise are:
Tomato, Bright Pink, Bahama Blue, Teal Blue, Jade Green, Lime, Papaya and Tangerine.

I call this one: Mod Melon
It reminds me of the flesh and rind of a watermelon with a little extra mod-ness.

Colors going clockwise from top-left are:
Pepper, Lime, Bone, Bubblegum, Snow, Avocado, Charcoal and Bright Pink.

I call this one: Jewel Tones of Summer

Colors going clockwise from top-left are:
Pepper, Lime, Purple, Jade Green, Bright Pink, Teal Blue, Eggplant and Magenta.

I call this one: Sea Salt & Pepper
The Blues and greens with some black and grey!
Colors going clockwise from the top-left are:
Basil, Snow, Pepper, Coal, Turquoise, Bahama Blue, Teal Blue and Jade Green.

Here's the same but I replacing Kona Snow for Lime for a different look.

Colors from top-left going clockwise are:
Basil, Lime, Pepper, Coal, Turquoise, Bahama Blue, Teal Blue and Jade Green.

I call this one: Harvest Time
Looks like a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies from the garden. We're harvesting goodies from our garden right now, so I drew inspiration from that.

Colors going clockwise from top-left are:
Basil, Eggplant, Dark Violet, Papaya, Canary, Tangerine, Tomato and Lime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification! Thank you for taking time out of your day to comment. It is always appreciated.