Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Brown, Orange and Blue bundle

Here's another one that seems rather masculine (at least color-wise). I'm liking it...what do you think? I've been having so much fun playing around with these fabrics and seeing what I can come up with. I'm pushing the boundaries of the colors I normally go for. I'm finding what works together, I'm getting better at editing my choices. It's really great practice! It would be great if people who stop by could give me their thoughts and opinions. I'm not fishing for compliments, you can even tell me you don't like it and maybe suggest what you think would have worked or what didn't. Just don't be rude of course.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this one and it is a bit unusual, which always seems to be a plus! The coral (typewriter fabric and the one following) add just the right amount of punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the measuring tape fabric. I found some fabric ribbons like this, and I've been using them as drawstrings for gift bags. It would be fun to use the fabric with the ribbons as well! Or maybe for a skirt on my sewing table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are great - I like all the fabrics - except the one with the typewriters..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to go with the old typewriter fabric, what a blast this would be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bundle. Now if only I could find that typewriter fabric somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

No word verification! Thank you for taking time out of your day to comment. It is always appreciated.